We have a distinct style in how we we serve orphans. You might say that his is the movement’s DNA.
These are our strategic priorities for serving orphaned children:
- Utter and complete dependence on Father God for direction, provision, and keeping the various stakeholders in right relationship with Him;
- Partner with competent leadership within the communities in which we serve;
- Seek and expect positive rate of return on investments to serve orphans -spiritually and physically, while coming alongside the community to care for orphaned children;
- Serve these children in locations near their place of origin as to not disrupt their cultural roots and extended family relationships;
- Look for creative ways to serve these children knowing that ‘one size does not fit all’; and
- Push resources to the field with the first priority being the children.
In addition to these priorities we are taking advantage of other opportunities, such as; investing in local leaders, encouraging the local church, utilizing local nationals to care for the children, creating loving family units for the orphans, deploying short-term teams to encourage the children and the locals, and stimulating a shared ownership with the locals to serve these children.
We hope you decide to join our movement of faith in some way, and if you are already part of the GO! family, thank you for your involvement. Together we are a voice of hope to these vulnerable children, and through our act of love we are providing for a better tomorrow one child at a time.
All of our capital projects are funded through our Buy a Brick Capital Fund at $1 per brick. You can give as little or as much as you like and all funds will be used for capital projects at any one of our 3 orphan care sites. 2016’s capital budget is $100,000 which will be used for the most part at House of Hope Orphanage. As an example, each of our Orphan Homes in Zambia cost approximately $10,000 to build.
To assist in funding our projects in 2016 Buy a Brick and change the life of many.